This stunning censored interview (top) was cut from the TV program The Health Century due to its huge liability — the admission that the Merck drug company has been injecting cancer viruses into people worldwide.
If you find the content shocking, consider watching the second video, the entire movie, “In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood & Bioterrorism”.
This film is produced and freely distributed by consumer protector and public health expert, Dr. Leonard Horowitz, and features the world’s leading vaccine expert, Dr. Maurice Hilleman, explaining why Merck’s vaccines have spread AIDS, leukemia, and other horrific plagues worldwide.
It may seem inconceivable to some of you, but disease is Big Business. And, if you’re cynical — which seems to become easier with each passing day — it’s a way to achieve population control while making huge profits in the process.
Take this enlightening 2007 investors’ presentation for GlaxoSmithKline, for example. GSK’s overall sales performance rose 9 percent in 2006, with pharmaceutical sales totaling â‚¤20.1 Billion, or just under $40 Billion. Other statistics include:
The U.S. market accounts for more than 50 percent (about $20.6 Billion) of all GSK pharmaceutical sales, with an increased sales volume of 16 percent in 2006
Europe’s pharmaceutical sales went up by 1 percent, and the international market increased by just 6 percent
Total vaccine sales rose by 23 percent in 2006, bringing in just under $3.4 Billion (â‚¤1.7 Billion)
Vaccine sales in the U.S. rose 40 percent, compared to Europe’s 20 percent, or the international market’s 13 percent
Now, remember — that’s just GlaxoSmithKline’s numbers for ONE year, which does not include sales by any other pharmaceutical companies, such as Merck.
To give you an idea of where Merck stands, in terms of motivation, Merck’s 2005 Annual Report includes Merck’s plan to win, which is centered on five strategic actions:
- We are prioritizing our areas of research, based on scientific opportunity and value to our customers (That’s the shareholders, folks, not you!)
- We are committed to completely redefining our discovery and development process to yield new high-value products more efficiently
- We will devote more resources to bringing relevant information to payers and consumers, all of whom are becoming more and more involved in the choice of medicines. We will provide more information resources through easily accessible channels – for example, on the Internet and through health professionals (That means more direct advertising, and more bribing of doctors to prescribe their blockbuster drugs)
- Emerging pharmaceutical markets worldwide provide enormous opportunity because the need for our medicines and vaccines is so great and our ability to meet those needs so clear
- We are committed to leading the industry in supply strategy. These actions to dramatically alter our cost structure will make a significant contribution toward our goal of double-digit earnings growth… As *** Clark, Merck’s CEO and president, has said repeatedly, “Effort counts, but results count more, and I am counting on results.”
See, pharmaceutical companies are in the business of making money, just like every other competitive business — they’re not in the business of protecting public health. In the financial section of Merck’s 2005 Annual Report to shareholders we find the following statistics, showing a healthy increase in sales of vaccines as well:
Merck 2005 Annual Report to Shareholders.
Folks, please take the issue of whether to vaccinate or not seriously. Do your homework. You can begin by watching the videos above — it will be worth your time, I guarantee it. Then, you can continue researching through the links provided below. Don’t blindly buy into the lies. Seek the truth. Protect your health, and the health of your loved ones by opting out of dangerous vaccines.
Everything You’ve Ever Wanted from a Cooking Oil