March 24, 2019
During most of the RussiaGate investigation against Donald Trump I kept saying that all roads lead to Hillary Clinton.
Anyone with three working brain cells knew this, including ‘Miss’ Maddow, whose tears of disappointment are particularly delicious.
Robert Mueller’s investigation was designed from the beginning to create something out of nothing. It did this admirably.
It was so effective it paralyzed the country for more than two years, just like Europe has been held hostage by Brexit. And all of this because, in the end, the elites I call The Davos Crowd refused to accept that the people no longer believed their lies about the benefits of their neoliberal, globalist agenda.
Hillary Clinton’s ascension to the Presidency was to be their apotheosis along with the Brexit vote. These were meant to lay to rest, once and for all time, the vaguely libertarian notion that people should rule themselves and not be ruled by philosopher kings in some distant land.
Hillary’s failure was enormous. And the RussiaGate gambit to destroy Trump served a laundry list of purposes to cover it:
- A d v e r t i s e m e n t
- Undermine his legitimacy before he even takes office.
- Accuse him of what Hillary actually did: collude with Russians and Ukrainians to effect the outcome of the election
- Paralyze Trump on his foreign policy desires to scale back the Empire
- Give aid and comfort to hurting progressives and radicalize them further undermining our political system
- Polarize the electorate over the false choice of Trump’s guilt.
- Paralyze the Dept. of Justice and Congress so that they would not uncover the massive corruption in the intelligence agencies in the U.S. and the U.K.
- Isolate Trump and take away every ally or potential ally he could have by turning them against him through prosecutor overreach.
Hillary should have been thrown to the wolves after she failed. When you…