Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: ‘I am guilty and I am sorry’

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who was sentenced to death for his alleged role in the April 2013 Boston Marathon bombing, has given his first public statement since the deadly attack.

Tsarnaev told a federal court in Boston on Wednesday that he was sorry for those he killed in the attack and the suffering he caused to their loved ones.

“I would like to now apologize to the victims, to the survivors,” he told the court shortly before being formally sentenced to death for the bombing, which many analysts say was an obvious false-flag operation.

American scholars, such as Dr. Kevin Barrett, say photographs taken at the scene show that Craft International paramilitary forces carried out the Boston Marathon bombing, while the Tsarnaev brothers were innocent patsies.

“I want to ask forgiveness of Allah and his creation,” Tsarnaev said, adding, “I am sorry for the lives I have taken, for the suffering that I have caused you, for the damage I have done — irreparable damage.”

“In case there is any doubt, I am guilty of this attack, along with my brother,” Tsarnaev said.

Dzhokhar, 21, was sentenced to death by a US jury on May 15 for helping his elder brother Tamerlan carry out the Boston Marathon attack that killed three people and wounded 264 others.

The 12-member federal jury unanimously agreed to put him on death row following 14 hours of deliberations over three days. He was previously convicted on April 8, 2015.

 

Read more