FAIR is ready for 2019!
Dear FAIR friend,
FAIR’s year-end fundraiser was a complete success—barrelling past our $50,000 goal and setting us up for a strong 2019.
Thank you to everyone who helped us achieve our target!
It means so much to us to go to work knowing that people support the research and analysis we do to challenge the bias and pandering of corporate media.
You can see from the first of the new year that we’re off to a great start, with articles and interviews like:
- WaPo, USA Today, NBC Go Full Breitbart on ‘Prisoners Eating Steak’ Non-Story, by Adam Johnson
- A Tough Time to Be a Spy, NPR Reports, by Belen Fernandez
- CounterSpin: Chip Gibbons on Defending Dissent, ‘People Are Mobilizing Against This Crackdown’
- If You Pave It, They Will Come, by Pete Tucker
- CounterSpin: Tim Karr on Net Neutrality, ‘There’s a Disconnect Between DC and What People Actually Want’
With the financial support of our media activists, we can combat corporate media’s efforts to restrict our world view—and move toward the project of an informed democracy.
Thank you for your part in this important work.
The staff of FAIR,
Janine, Jim & Deborah