1) On Jan. 1, 2020, Donald Trump will be
- fighting an indictment for fraud.
- fighting impeachment proceedings.
- running for re-election.
- no longer president.
2) In 2019, the House Democrats will
- drive Trump crazy with subpoenas and investigations.
- finally get their hands on Trump’s tax returns.
- try to make it more difficult to own a gun.
- collectively agree to keep the government within the confines of the Constitution.
Suicide Pact: The Radi…
Best Price: $1.22
Buy New $3.99
(as of 05:10 EST – Details)
3) On Jan. 1, 2020,
- the Dow Jones industrial average will be 5,000 points below where it was on Dec. 1, 2018.
- the debt of the federal government will be in excess of $24 trillion.
- the Federal Reserve will have continued to keep interest rates artificially low.
- the United States will be in a major recession that will dwarf the housing crisis of 2008.
4) On Jan. 1, 2020,
- Trump will have endured the mass resignation of his entire Cabinet.
- Joe Biden will be leading the Democratic field for his party’s presidential nomination.
- Biden will be leading Trump in opinion polls.
- Hillary Clinton will have tossed her hat in the ring.
5) On Jan. 1, 2020, Bill and Hillary Clinton will
- be bankrupt.
- be divorced.
- have had another grandchild.
- be gone from the public scene.
6) In 2019,
- the New England Patriots will be caught in another cheating scandal.
- Tom Brady will be traded to the New York Giants.
- the Yankees will not make the MLB playoffs.
- the LA Dodgers will be bankrupt.
7) In 2019, Chris Christie will
- be named secretary of homeland security.
- renounce his love of the Cowboys and become a water boy for the Jets.
- finally begin sumo wrestling.
- lose 150 pounds.
8) In 2019, Kim Kardashian will be
- the wealthiest woman in Hollywood.
- running for the Senate in…