1) In 2018,
- the Democrats will win control of the House of Representatives.
- the Republicans will retain control of the Senate.
- President Donald Trump will provoke the use of the 25th Amendment by his Cabinet to remove him temporarily from office.
- the key issue in the congressional races will be whether or not to impeach President Trump.
2) At the end of 2018,
- more American troops will be deployed around the world than are today.
- the United States will be directly involved in a land war in North Korea.
- the United States will renounce its membership in NATO.
- all American combat troops will be back home in the United States.
3) In 2018, President Trump will
- issue more executive orders than President Barack Obama did in eight years.
- build a wall along the Texas-Mexico border without congressional authorization.
- use military force to prevent former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie from taking over “The Apprentice.”
- stop using Twitter.
Suicide Pact: The Radi…
Best Price: $3.77
Buy New $3.77
(as of 01:40 EST – Details)
4) In 2018, the Supreme Court will
- reverse Roe v. Wade, thereby handing off the abortion controversy to the states.
- find that the right to carry arms outside the home is protected by the Second Amendment.
- outlaw the government’s mass surveillance of Americans.
- have its oral arguments televised.
5) In 2018, President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin will
- race to see who can hack the other’s Twitter account more effectively.
- proclaim their personal and eternal friendship to each other.
- agree to produce a shirtless 2019 calendar together.
- threaten each other over Russian military forces in Finland.
6) In 2018, WikiLeaks will release
- secret tapes of the meeting in Trump Tower between members…