Hans-Hermann Hoppe presents a thorough reconstruction of the foundation of economics, social theory, and politics.
1. The Nature of Man and the Human Condition: Language, Property, and Production
2. The Spread of Humans Around the World: The Extension and Intensification of the Division of Labor
3. Money and Monetary Integration: The Growth of Cities and the Globalization of Trade
4. Time Preference, Capital, Technology, and Economic Growth
5. The Wealth of Nations: Ideology, Religion, Biology, and Environment
6. The Production of Law and Order: Natural Order, Feudalism, and Federalism
7. Parasitism and the Origin of the State
8. From Monarchy to Democracy
9. State, War, and Imperialism
10. Strategy: Secession, Privatization, and the Prospects of Liberty
The post Economy, Society, History, and Civilization appeared first on LewRockwell.