- Upgrade all existing buildings in the US
- 100% clean power
- Support family farms
- Universal access to healthy food
- Zero-emission vehicle infrastructure
- Remove greenhouse gasses form the atmosphere
- Eliminate unfair competition
- Affordable access to electricity
- Create high-quality union jobs that pay prevailing wages
- Guaranteeing a job with a family sustaining wage, adequate family and medical leave, paid vacations, and retirement security to all people of the United States
Here are a couple of comments from Twitter.
Fyre Festival of Legislative Proposals
The Green New Deal is the Fyre Festival of legislative proposals. Everyone spends all their money on what’s promised to be an amazing destination only to get there and find yourself sleeping in a tent and selling your soul for a bottle of Evian.
— Allie Beth Stuckey (@conservmillen) February 7, 2019
As Bad as Expected
Democrats have released the “Green New Deal,” proposal and it’s just as bad as expected. This liberal proposal is full of leftists ideas that would cost taxpayers an astronomical amount of money. #GreenNewDeal
— Heritage Action (@Heritage_Action) February 7, 2019
No, it was far worse. Perhaps Heritage is more imaginative than I am.
Ship of Fools: How a S…
Best Price: $4.99
Buy New $7.10
(as of 12:15 EST – Details)
Revenge of the Millennials
Bloomberg writer Karl W….