19th December 2014                                                                                                                                                        
Home / Breaking News / The Sandy Hook School Massacre: School Building is Now Slated for Demolition. Why?
Thumbnail for 77510

The Sandy Hook School Massacre: School Building is Now Slated for Demolition. Why?

Connecticut political leaders are moving decisively to destroy the site of the December 14, 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre. On September 24 Governor Daniel P. Malloy announced the state’s $50 million commitment to tear down the 57-year-old Sandy Hook School structure and replace it with a new high-priced facility.

“The tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School is never far from our minds,” Malloy told the press. “With strong resolve and a determination to move forward, we can do our best to support the people of Newtown.”[1]

The $50 million appropriation was formally approved by the State Bond Commission on September 27. On October 5 Newtown residents overwhelmingly voted to pass a referendum that will lead to Sandy Hook’s demoltion.[2]

“As far as the $50 million [is concerned], it comes without strings, it does not have to be repaid, it has no impact on the tax rate,” Newtown Interim School Superintendent John Reed said. “It is an attempt on the part of the state to make Newtown whole. That means we had seven schools when we started the school year last year, and I think it’s the state’s judgment that we have seven schools now.”[3]

There remain numerous unanswered questions concerning the Sandy Hook School shooting—the most severe in recent history. The press has not yet been provided with photographic, video, or related forensic evidence customarily released following such events.

A comprehensive report on the shooting compiled by state investigators is expected to be released by early November following a careful review by Danbury Assistant State’s Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III who is leading the inquiry.[4] That report was originally due in early 2013 yet its release has been repeatedly postponed.

In August US Attorney General Eric Holder distributed $2.5 million to Connecticut and Newtown area law enforcement agencies for their assistance during the December 14 Sandy Hook event and subsequent investigative efforts.[5]

The Newtown Bee newspaper is a major player in public relations that led to the successful passage of the referendum. The news outlet has been involved in organizing interviews and meetings between Newtown officials and residents “to respond to questions and help residents understand the implications of the upcoming October 5 referendum.”[6]

Newtown First Selectman Patrician Llorda and Newtown Interim School Superintendent John Reed respond to questions from the Newtown Bee editor John Voket.

Online researchers accused the Newtown Bee of partaking what they have termed the “Sandy Hook hoax.” For example, Newtown Bee Associate Editor Shannon Hicks claimed to have taken numerous photographs in the parking lot of Sandy Hook Elementary as Adam Lanza proceeded to murder over two dozen women and children. Hicks then refused to release the photographs to law enforcement or the broader public.

“The photos I took on 12/14 have not been shared with anyone,” Hicks told James Tracy in a March 25 email. “We have no plans to do so, either.”[7] One photo Hicks says she took on that day appeared on the front pages of newspapers the world over to drive home the tragedy’s gravity and significance.

Figure 1. Students evacuate Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012. Photo by the Newtown Bee‘s Shannon Hicks.

The State of Connecticut and Town of Newtown have been especially uncooperative with news outlets in providing public records as simple as death certificates concerning the tragic event. A state-appointed task force commissioned to address whether Sandy Hook-related documents should be released to the public is not expected to make its final decision until January 1–likely well after the school’s demolition.[8]

The swift move to level Sandy Hook arguably has precedents established in momentous terror-related incidents. On May 24, 1995, just 35 days after the 1995 bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, the US government moved to have the structure demolished before a proper investigation could be conducted on the structure’s remains.[9] A similar set of circumstances played out in the aftermath of the September 11, 2001 attacks as New York municipal authorities arranged for the remaining steel from the Word Trade Center towers to be shipped to China and India. 9/11 victims’ families and independent experts say such materials would have aided in understanding what actually took place on that fateful day.[10]

Notes

[1] John Voket, “Saturday Referendum Calls Voters to Appropriate $50 Million Grant for Sandy Hook School,” Newtown Bee, October 4, 2013.

[2] John Voket, “Sandy Hook School Referendum Passes By Wide Margin,” Newtown Bee, October 5, 2013.

[3] Ibid.

[4] Ken Dixon, “Sandy Hook Report Nearing End,” Connecticut Post, September 6, 2013.

[5] James F. Tracy, “Obama DOJ in $2.5 Million Sandy Hook Payout,” Memory Hole, September 3, 2013.

[6] Voket, “Saturday Referendum Calls.”

[7] James F. Tracy, “Sandy Hook School Massacre Timeline,” March 25, 2013 Entry,” Memory Hole.

[8] Wes Duplantier and Jon Lender, “Privacy Task Force Created After Newtown Shooting Begins Work,” Hartford Courant, August 1, 2013.

[9] “Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building,” Controlled Demolition Inc., n.d.

[10] “WTC Steel Removal,” 911research.wtc7.net, n.d.

Copyright: Global Research

  • DDearborn

    Hmmm

    There is nothing more damning than plain old fashion and usually unimpeachable physical evidence. Hence the lighting fast removal of every scrap of debris from 9-11. The school is full (or not) of physical evidence. And given the total news blackout of the videos, 911 calls and the school grounds itself it stands to reason that there is something being hidden from the American people. One more false flag whose timing was so precise it could not have been improved upon if it was taken from a script…………………………..

  • Tanya

    It would be the easiest thing in the world to silence all doubters by allowing independent, outside investigators to do a test for the presence of blood in the school. After the school is demolished, this will no longer be possible. Sandy Hook, like 9/11, like The Holocaust, is now a Sacred Wound. It cannot be touched or questioned. Invoking it requires respect and submission to authority. Personally, I’d prefer the independent investigation team.

  • Dave

    Sandy Hoax was just that, a theatrical hoax using actors who wrinkle up their faces pretending to cry w/o ever shedding a single tear.
    It was crafted in an effort to confiscate the most effective tools we citizens have to protect us from the predations of our government; mil pattern rifles.
    It failed wonderfully.
    Not once have we been shown a single pic of Lanza walking the hallways with his “assault rifle”.
    Not once have we been shown a single bloody floor, hallway or Lanza’s body after he supposedly killed himself.
    This should be possible since Sandy Hook had a $300K video security system.
    Keep in mind that we were given all of these pics after Columbine.
    The fact that our government wants us disarmed of these effective weapons doesn’t bother me as much as why they want them now…
    What do they see on the horizon?

  • razzaluna

    It was my understanding that the school had long been closed due to it’s deteriorating condition. That is why the drill was held there. And the reason they won’t let anyone into the building, is because it is – and was – totally empty. Also, no death certs because there were no deaths. A total scam.

  • It is I only

    I smell a lot of buffalo excrement !
    But of course our caring & concerned government are good at spreading buffalo excrement around!

  • bobmaginnis

    $50 million divided by 625 students is $80,000 per kid. Better to spend public money on teachers than an overpriced building.

  • bahmi

    Acknowledgement of the farcical nature of the Sandy Hook Hoax is one thing, citizens uniting for the common goal of demanding truth from our government is another. Our problem is our laziness, why should we lift a finger to contest this farce? How can we ever respect the State Run Police State ever again? Our First Amendment rights were removed by Lt. Vance in a display of imperious lack of respect for our Constitutional rights. Who is responsible for empowering Vance in this mission? Did he do it on his own volition? Obviously not….
    We won’t get many more chances to get in the face of our government and demand truth. We are close to the abyss and with a president like Obama, he of the commie bent, how much longer before the Storm Troopers come out and de-gun us and murder us on sight?

Why RINF is different... And why you need to watch this...

RINF not only delivers the info you're not supposed to know, but also provides 100% free solution based videos and articles designed to help you to :

  • Improve your overall health
  • Get more financial independence
  • Stay informed & ahead of the curve
  • Become less dependent on corporations