Whether you have five pounds to lose or a hundred pounds, losing weight can be very difficult and frustrating. You need to make a commitment to burn extra body fat then you should understand that there are going to be obstacles to overcome, fears to cope with.
Guest author, Shaznay Wilde, offers some tips to help you.
If you want to lose weight and get in shape, you should know about this one certain fundamental: A healthy diet combined with a varied exercise regimen is the surefire formula for weight loss success. However, these two words – diet and exercise – strike fear in the heart of many of us.
The following 7 quick weight loss tips are here to help you when having the fear of dieting or exercising to better motivate yourself by giving you some great ideas.
1. Instead of just moving your tongue, start moving that body! You can not see the results unless you get a go on.
2. Try psyching yourself out by using a screensaver or a post-it which says “You are fat! Get moving”.
3. To promote weight loss and maintenance, you will have to make small changes in your approach to food. For a start, say no to processed foods.
4. Stop eating while standing. Those little bits and bites add up to a lot of calories. Plus, eating deserves respect. So, make a plate for yourself. Have a seat and enjoy your meal.
5. Keep a journal where you record each piece of food and drink you take, and each move you make. This will increase your awareness of what calories consume, and also you will see how active you are in a day.
6. Join a social group or network that engages in some kind of physical activity. The fact that you are part of a dance club, a hiking group, or a ping-pong team will help you stay motivated.
7. Start investing in home exercise equipment, online diets and workout programs, DVDs. These will allow you the convenience of exercising in the privacy of your own home. They can also give you an electronic “exercise buddy” who can help keep you inspired even when you don’t feel like exercising at all.
Would you like to complement these tips with other systems that can help you get rid of fat? You can always learn from the world’s best fat loss trainers who help millions of people worldwide lose hundreds of pounds each year. John Romaniello’s Final Phase Fat Loss system or Mike Geary’s fascinating answer to How to get six pack abs can be a life-changing experience for you.
Don’t put off tomorrow what you can start today!
Your body may resist the changes. Give it a chance and it will figure out what to do with the new foods. You will see how quick your body adjusts to the new fat burning workout plan.