The pain for Boeing never stops. Just out from Reuters:
- U.S. FAA says requiring airlines to temporarily stop flying Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner. #BREAKING
- FAA: Battery failures on Boeing 787s could damage critical systems and structures, spark fire, if not corrected
- FAA: Will work with Boeing, airlines to develop corrective action plan to resume 787 operations as “quickly and safely as possible”
- FAA: Decision to ground Boeing 787s prompted by second incident involving lithium ion battery failure
- FAA: Will also examine Boeing 787 batteries as part of comprehensive review announced last week
So, will Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood (i.e., the US government) perhaps reassess his conclusion from last week that the Dreamliner is “Dreamliner?