Arab online newspaper published in London, is the only newspaper to report this a week ago but I waited few days to see if there is any developmentÂ provides evidence toÂ the newspaper claims, and theÂ military campaign in Basra was what i am waiting for.Arab online says that thereÂ are secret Iranian â€“ American negotiations at Ahmadinejadâ€™s visit to Iraq [please remember there were otherÂ developments in this week period, like the U.S. embassy refused to meet the Iranian delegationâ€¦etc]
The report contains details and names of people who attended the meeting from both sides which we donâ€™t need here, so this is what the newspaper said in short:
Ahmadinejad offered to calm the situation in Iraq, using the three days attacks-free visit to Iraq as a demonstration of what can Iran do, the second offer is to accept the long term Iraqi â€“ American agreement
To remove Iraq from theÂ 1546 U.N. resolution, which gives the permission for the â€œCoalition Forcesâ€ to use force any Iraqâ€™s neighboring country, if intelligence reports give evidence that the country exporting terrorism to Iraq, there is also a chapter allowing American forces to use Iraqi territory to attack another countries.
– To end all American â€“ European political and logistic support for the Iranian opposition, especiallyÂ Iranâ€™s Resistance CouncilÂ Organization, Pijac Kurdish organization, and other small opposition groups [Arabs, Turkmen, Azariâ€¦etc].
– Stop the secret and public American administration incitement of toppling the Iranian regime.
– End the U.S. and Europe campaign to push for the Iranian Jews immigration to Israel.
– To put an end to the campaign of the need to for pre-emptive strikes against selective and sensitive intelligence, military and nuclear Iranian sites.
The most important part of these negotiations is; What Iran can do for the U.S. in Iraq:
Ahmadinejad mentioned that he is negotiating with a previous blessing from Ayatollah Khamenei, and thatâ€™s reassured the Americans about the seriousness of the negotiations.
So, Ahmadinejad commitments are:
– Intelligence cooperation in Iraq and the region, wihle Washington gives Iran a space to maneuver internationally, easing the international pressure and the embargo, as a result, Tehran to postpone uranium enrichment operations for a period of two years, with the approval of Iranâ€™s nuclear programme by the inspection teams of the International Atomic Energy Agency.
– Full cooperation between Tehran and Washington in all areas, and Iran to ensure the submission of several laws in Washingtonâ€™s favour by the Shiite coalition blocs and Iraqi Kurdistan Alliance, including oil and gas law, the provinces a law, as opposed to because the American President George Bush to use his powers delegated by the military gives him the right to selective attacks on Iranian sites sensitive, to ensure the security of the American forces and the Iraqi people.
This â€œIran – Americanâ€ deal raised concerns in Israel therefore they invited McCain, the Republican candidate to visit Tel Aviv and asked him to visit Baghdad to be informed about what has been achieved talking with the Iranians, promised him that if the mission is successful, then he will get the support of Tel Aviv and the Zionist lobby in America presidential election.