There are lies, damned lies and news, to paraphrase British Prime Minister Disraeli who said: “There are lies, damned lies and statistics. Today we are fed with lies ubiquitously in the form of news and most people who just follow conventional media are totally unaware of the truth. Because the truth is not spoken by many today:
- Politicians lie to mislead and indoctrinate the people.
- Governments put out false economic information to serve their purpose, like unemployment or inflation data
- Central bankers lie, because if they told the truth, the global financial bubble would burst instantaneously.
- Bankers lie about the state of their banks because if they told their customers the real financial position, they would not have one single depositor.
- Fake News and False Flags are now commonplace. Since most people are totally uncritical of all they read in the papers or watch on television, it is extremely easy for governments in the West or East, to publish lies and fake news.
- Journalists lie because of their political leaning or because they are too lazy to find out the real facts.
- Pension fund trustees lie because they dare not tell their pensioners that they are unlikely to receive more than a fraction of the pension they have been promised.
Lies will lead to systemic collapse
The above is but a few examples, the list is endless. The reasons for the lies and deception are quite complex. In simple terms, we are at the end of an era when all moral and ethical values are gone. This happens regularly to all empires. The cycle starts with initial affluence based on real growth combined with theft from “colonies” which can be both physical and financial. Sooner or later growth slows down and there are…