Litany of media, police & judicial failures: 10th anniversary of 7/7 London Bombings
Lies & betrayal of victims’ families: 10th anniversary of 7/7 London Bombings
RINF Alternative News
1. Train the alleged bombers are supposed to have caught from Luton was cancelled that day
2. Benjamin Netanyahu who was in London that day and Israeli embassy had a warning before the ‘surprise attack’ bombings according to AP journalist Amy Tiebel and Israeli embassy spokesperson Dan Sheham
3. After speaking to scores of survivors that day Guardian’s Mark Honigsbaum describes bombs were ‘under the carriage of a train’
4. French anti-terrorism expert Christophe Chaboud said tube train bombs were so powerful they were almost certainly C4 military explosives not home made TATP
5. Peter Power ‘terror drills’ at same three tube stations on same day, which he himself describes a ‘spooky coincidence’? Only about one in eight billion chance Peter Power is telling the truth.
6. Peter power’s drills were commissioned by Reed Elsevier, event organisers of Britain’s biggest annual arms fair, Exel in docklands.
7. Chemical and Biological attack police drills going on before the attacks that morning.
8. Despite hundreds of CCTV cameras, no CCTV images of any of four alleged bombers getting on to or on any of four tube trains or bus
9. Daniel Obachike says he was on the no. 30 bus believes he identified the bomber who was a white male, and that alleged bomber Hasib Hussain was not on his bus.
10. No trial because bombers are dead but Lady justice Hallett’s 2010 inquest into the 7/7 attacks was designed for a single death and held without a jury.
11. Victims’ families stonewalled: questions were not answered by the inquests, families were not allowed to have legal representation at the inquests.
12. Potential mastermind, Islamist organiser Al-Muhajiroun’s Haroon Aswat who spoke to the bombers in the days running up to the attacks is believed to have been working for MI6 and was never interviewed about 7/7, instead shipped out of UK legal jurisdiction.
13. Alleged bombers Mohamed Siddique Khan and Shehzad Tanweer were given terrorism training via Iqra bookshop in Beeston, Leeds by former Royal Navy Special Boat Service (SBS) soldier Martin McDaid
Anniversary of London 7/7 terrorist bombings: clip of London Underground control room staff discussing possible explosion on London underground; clip Mark Honigsbaum — Guardian journalist on the scene of 7/7 Edgware Road — bombs under train; powerful military grade explosives; Peter Power terror drill — clip of him discussing spooky coincidence of 3 stations being the same; terror drills and false flags; clip of civil servant who’s worked for MoD and NHS Paul Oweson discussing chemical, biological exercises he saw on the day; no CCTV pictures of any alleged bombers on or getting on bombed tubes or buses on 7/7; clip of Daniel Obachike who says was on number 30 bus that was bombed; clip from ‘Ludicrous Diversion’ – independent inquiry needed; clip of families at press conference saying their questions haven’t been answered; clip of Graham Foulkes lost his 22 year old son David in the 7/7 attacks — terrorists not clean skins. Fran Anderson special 7/7 report on bookshop where two alleged bombers were trustees: Mohamed Siddique Khan and Shehzad Tanweer, two alleged bombers, were trustees of Iqra Learning Centre and bookshop in Bude Road, Beeston, Leeds. It was run by day-to-day by Martin McDaid, an (ex?) Special Boat Service (SBS) RN Special Forces ‘Muslim convert’. He also ran a terrorist training camp in the Lake District in which Khan is known to have attended; BBC Newsnight reported that youth worker at Iqra, Mark Hargreaves, says McDaid had a hidden agenda in grooming young Muslim men in terrorist skills and the bookshop received six-figure sums in government and EU grants.
J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog
7/7 Inquests: Examining and documenting the proceedings of the Coroner’s Inquest into the London Bombings of 7 July 2005, including analysis of the hearing transcripts and the evidence presented.